Air Conditioning Replacement in Grand Prairie, TX and Surrounding Areas
Located in the Grand Prairie, TX and Surrounding Areas are great places to live. From landmarks like Globe Life Park to the Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts, there’s always plenty to do in this bustling region. Contact us Today for AC Replacement in Grand Prairie , TX and Surrounding Areas.
As with most places in Texas (and in the South, for that matter), there are certain things you must do in order to live comfortably day by day. One of those things is having a working air conditioning system in the home. Without a properly functioning A/C unit, summers in Texas can be miserable, if not outright unbearable.
Of course, you may have a working A/C unit right now — but what if it’s no longer operating at peak efficiency? What if it’s already seen its better days come and go? In that case, it may be time for you to replace your A/C unit with a newer model.
Why Choose Anthony's AC & Heating for Your Replacement Needs
There could be any number of reasons why you decide to replace your A/C unit. For instance, you may anticipate major repair bills in the not-too-distant future, and want to get “ahead of the curve” by having a new unit installed. Maybe your current unit is no longer blowing out cold air like it used to, or maybe you’ve noticed your monthly power bills getting higher and higher.
Whatever the case may be, you want to make sure that you have professionals handling the replacement process every step of the way. That’s where Anthony’s AC & Heating comes into the picture. We have the skill and experience to do the job right, and we can help you to navigate the process of selecting a new model that will meet your needs and preferences.
If you live in Grand Prairie, TX, or any of the surrounding areas, reach out to Anthony’s AC & Heating for all of your A/C replacement needs. We’d be happy to help!
Contact Us Today For Air Conditioning Replacement in Grand Prairie, TX and Surrounding Areas
Here are some signs that indicate replacement service:
- More than ten years old AC system.
- Delivers inefficient air services.
- Needs frequent repairs.
- Repair costs are approximately 50% of the cost of a new AC system.
If it has been only 3-5 years since installing the AC system, you should consider repair instead.
The internet is a place where there are tutorials for everything. Some blogs and video tutorials explain installing the ductless mini-split AC system. However, it is always better to contact an AC replacement professional. You can Google ‘air conditioner replacement near me‘ to find a suitable contractor.
Here are some benefits you get by calling the AC technician for AC installation:
- Use of necessary protocols and safety guidelines to ensure industry standards installation.
- Simplify the replacement process by house estimate service and quality installation.
- Fewer chances of error during the installation process.
- Warranty and guarantee by experts on all the performed services.
Here are some popular manufacturers that are known for their HVAC services and provide guarantees and warranties on their manufactured systems:
Here are some signs that indicate that it is time for a replacement.
- The AC system is more than 8-10 years old.
- The air conditioning system breaks down frequently and needs an AC technician to fix the issues.
- It consumes more electricity causing a spike in bills.
- The AC system makes loud and disturbing noises during the operation.
- Inefficient air services cause discomfort in the interiors.
Every household struggles with the following common AC problems:
- Water leaking from the outdoor or indoor AC unit.
- Warm air from the AC vents.
- AC fuse or electrical wiring issue.
- Malfunctioning of the blower motor or fan.
- Clicking sounds from the AC system while working.
It is essential to buy the new air conditioning system after considering a few factors because every household is different. Professional AC company technicians perform house estimate services that consider all the factors and determine what kind of AC system would be best for you:
- AC system capacity
- Energy efficiency levels
- Number of doors and windows
- AC system technology
- Noise levels
The cost of AC replacement services depends on myriad factors like:
- Modification in the ductwork.
- Size of the house.
- The complexity of the AC system.
- AC unit’s energy efficiency.
After considering all the factors, the estimated cost of AC replacement comes to around $5000 – $10000.
The time the AC technician takes to install the air conditioning unit depends on the complexity of the AC system. The more components, the more time an AC technician needs to install the AC system. If your AC system is showing signs of wear and tear, it is a good time to start looking for ‘air conditioner replacement near me’.
Once you find an appropriate service provider, the technician will finish the installation of the ductless mini-split or split air conditioning system within 2-3 hours. However, if more zones are added, the installation period increases to 6-8 hours.